26 May Brio Ice Cream Berry Topping
Posted at 14:45h in Recipes
This tangy berry topping is the perfect complement for velvety smooth Madagascar Vanilla Brio.
Brio Ice Cream Berry Compote Topping
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cherries
- 3 Tbsp orange juice
- 1/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Fresh or ground ginger
- 1 tsp Raw sugar
- Place fruit and orange juice in a saucepan and bring to medium heat.
- Once bubbling, reduce the heat slightly and carefully mash the fruit with a wooden spoon. If using optional add-ins, stir those in now.
- Continue to cook mixture over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, occasionally stirring fruit to combine.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a clean container. Cool thoroughly.
- Store in the fridge and serve over a creamy scoop of Madagascar Vanilla Brio!