12 Apr Make Your Own Mint Chip Ice Cream with Brio
Posted at 13:36h in Recipes
Make your own mint chip ice cream with Brio!
DIY Mint Chip Brio Ice Cream
Serves about 3
- 1 pint Madagascar Vanilla Brio
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate shavings
- 1/2 tsp fresh mint, finely chopped (optional)
- Let pint of Brio soften at room temperature for 15-20 minutes.
- Mix in peppermint extract and 2 tbsp chocolate shavings until just combined.
- Pour mixture into a small loaf pan and chill in the freezer for a few hours or until fully set.
- Scoop and serve with remaining dark chocolate shavings and fresh mint, if desired.
For an extra chocolatey twist, try with Dark Chocolate Brio!