07 Mar Tropical Mango Lassi
Love those creamy mango lassi drinks that accompany your favorite Indian restaurant meal? They’re surprisingly easy to whip up at home. Our homemade version includes Tropical Mango Brio for added nutrition. Try it with spicy curries or as a light and easy dessert.
3/4 cup frozen or fresh cubed mango
1/2 cup plain unsweetened yogurt
2 oz. Brio Tropical Mango ice cream
Water or your favorite milk as needed for blending
- Reserve 1/4 cup mango and place in clear parfait-style glass.
- Blend remaining ingredients until frothy and pour into the glass over the mango pieces for a drink that’s as beautiful as it is satisfying.
- Serve with a straw and a spoon!
Enjoy it all, knowing that this treat has only 252 calories and a wealth of calcium, magnesium, Vitamin D and other essential nutrients.
Calorie count is based on the following:
- 3/4 cup portion of frozen mango: 90 calories
- Half cup of whole milk yogurt: 80 calories
- 2 oz. of Brio Tropical Mango ice cream: 82 calories